I’ve seen variations of this post floating around for a few days in the community and everyone has such different posts and things they want to get from their video games, and I think it’s really fun to read everyone’s expectations and thoughts.
Without further waffles, here’s my list:
- Gear my Barbarian on Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls. I’m currently level 70 having power-leveled pretty quick and have no decent gear. I’d like to change this so I can try out some fancy builds!
- Try a new class on Hardcore mode on Diablo 3: RoS. I recently kicked Hardcore’s ass with my Demon Hunter, Bella, and would like to try something new. I’m thinking maybe a Wizard or Crusader next!
- Get to 80% challenge completion on Diablo 3: RoS. I’m a sucker for completing all the challenges and achievements a game has to offer, and Diablo has A LOT. Like, a whole lot. The current ones I’m taking on are killing unique monsters on non-hardcore mode (I’m sad and wrote down the ones I needed to kill in my notebook) and completing all the events. I have 2 left in Act 5!
- Start Dragon Age: Inquisition. The Boyfriend-Wonder bought this a while ago and recommended I play it. From what I’ve seen, it looks like a lot of fun, and the cinematics look really slick.
- Play The Evil Within on the next difficulty up… and try not to scream at my own shadow this time. I played this fairly recently (if you have me on Facebook or Twitter, you may have seen the Boyfriend-Wonder hijacking my feeds to laugh about me being tense) and really enjoyed it, and as always, I’m always up for a challenge.
- Play Child of Light. It’s been on the Xbox since they gave it away for free and I am yet to touch it. Whoops!
- Get to 15/50 matches on Tetris Battle on Facebook. I know, I know, Facebook games are pretty lame, but as a long-suffering Tetris addict, I’m loving the Facebook version of this classic. I’m currently rank 101 in 2P+ and it is freaking hard! I need to adapt a new game strategy if I want to get to 15/50 won matches anytime soon.
- Give Smite a go! The Boyfriend-Wonder has been playing Smite with some of our friends a lot recently, and it looks like fun! Annoying fun, but fun nonetheless.
What’s on your gaming to do list?